Sunday, December 1, 2013

Urban Outfitter Treats

Hello!
I hope you all had a very nice Thanksgiving (if you live in the US) and are enjoying your break from work/school.
Yesterday, to kick off my family's holiday season, my Mom, my best friend and I all went bell ringing to raise money for the Salvation Army. It was pretty cold, but it always puts us in a good festive mood, so it was fun. We took some turns ringing, so we didn't each have to be outside in the cold the whole time, so my friend and I sometimes went into a store to warm up. As we were right near Urban Outfitters, we decided to check it out. I don't shop here, because although the clothing is adorable, it's so expensive (at least in my eyes). I'm more of a goodwill girl. But in the sale section, I found this cute bracelet and pretty nail polish.
By the way, sorry about the bad photo quality, I just used my iPad :P.
This nail polish is a pretty lavender color, I'm actually not that into light purple, but it was fifty cents, and I like Urban Outfitter's nail polish. I thought I could make the color work. 
(I ripped the top of my nail off, ouch.) also, the color looks more blue in the photo, but it is a purpley color. 

I love this bracelet, I'm really into bold jewelry lately, and this is the first of my collection. 
I hope you liked this post, I know I said I didn't have a beauty blog, but maybe it might turn into a little bit of one, OOPSIES!
(My Mom bought me one of these cookie butter filled chocolate bars from Trader Joes, they are one dollar, you NEED THEM IN YOUR LIFE).
Byeeee!






























No comments:

Post a Comment