For a little backstory, I'm a teenager with a passion for singing, playing piano, reading, history, music, laughing, elephants, and being happy and optimistic. This is NOT a beauty blog, not because I dislike them, (in fact, my favorite YouTuber/blogger, Zoella, is a beauty blogger), but just because I don't really wear much makeup, so I know nothing about it!! If you took my advice about it, you'd end up looking like a clown/green bean/drag queen. But I may occasionally post beauty items I have bought. I hope you enjoy it :)
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Hello!
Hi all! My name is Helen, and I am terrible at blogging. I've never been one for keeping a journal or diary thing, although I've always wanted to, and I have tried multiple blogs over the years, but I've come to realize that I'm a horrible blogger, I never post things, edit my blogs, or do anything. I just forget about them. But I'm trying again. And I hope you will follow my attempt :). I guess this blog will be about whatever I want to write, "whatever whim crosses my mind."
For a little backstory, I'm a teenager with a passion for singing, playing piano, reading, history, music, laughing, elephants, and being happy and optimistic. This is NOT a beauty blog, not because I dislike them, (in fact, my favorite YouTuber/blogger, Zoella, is a beauty blogger), but just because I don't really wear much makeup, so I know nothing about it!! If you took my advice about it, you'd end up looking like a clown/green bean/drag queen. But I may occasionally post beauty items I have bought. I hope you enjoy it :)
For a little backstory, I'm a teenager with a passion for singing, playing piano, reading, history, music, laughing, elephants, and being happy and optimistic. This is NOT a beauty blog, not because I dislike them, (in fact, my favorite YouTuber/blogger, Zoella, is a beauty blogger), but just because I don't really wear much makeup, so I know nothing about it!! If you took my advice about it, you'd end up looking like a clown/green bean/drag queen. But I may occasionally post beauty items I have bought. I hope you enjoy it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment